Contact Information
34 Gray Street, Hughenden, Queensland 4821
0747411741
Business Information

When the local Authorities Act of 1902 came into force on March 31, 1903, the Division of Hughenden became the Shire of Hughenden. On September 5, 1903, the name was altered to the Shire of Flinders. The Shire was divided into two areas by constituting portions there of into a new Shire by the name of Wyangarie now Richmond Shire, on October 23, 1915. The year 1958 saw the amalgamation of Hughenden Town Council and the Shire of Flinders.

Previous Work
Related Listings
City of Victor Harbor
1 Bay Road, Victor Harbor, South Australia 5211
0885510500
Kingston District Council
50 James Street, Kingston SE, South Australia 5275
0887672033
Coolamon Shire Council
51 Cowabbie Street, Coolamon, New South Wales 2701
0269301800